Delaware Top Blogs

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Catching Covid from a ballpoint pen

If I come down with Covid I'll know who to blame.  It's those damned ballpoint pens.  They must be highly contagious because every doctor's office in Frederick has two kinds of pens:  new pens and dirty pens.

 

I confess:  I've been stealing those dirty pens.  They are just sitting there like they spread contagion, when I have been informed that pens cannot transmit disease.  So now I always have a functional pen in my purse.

 

Just avoid toilet seats and you will be fine.

2 comments:

Akaky said...

Given that Covid is a disease of the respiratory system, the only way you're getting the disease is by putting the pens in your nose. I realize that the kids must be kept entertained, but pen nosing is pretty second grade if you ask me.

miriam sawyer said...

so glad to hear from you, Akaky. You were always a favorite of mine.