Delaware Top Blogs

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

the scales have fallen from my eyes

 Joe Biden's presidency has disillusioned me.  I used to think presidents were very special people gifted with extraordinary wisdom and knowledge who put the welfare of the American people ahead of all other considerations, and who deserved the utmost respect.  I no longer think that.  Not only don't I believe that about Biden, but I no longer trust anything the government says or does.   I consider  all government agencies corrupt and useless including the CDC.  And don't forget the FBI , who love to raid taxpayer's homes in the middle of the night and have private discussion on politics during working hours. 

We are all pretending  that Biden is a normal man, carrying out his presidential duties for good or ill,  like Roosevelt or Bush.  We  know that this cannot be the case.  We all know that masks are as useful as tits on a boar. But we all go along with the deception.  In today's paper there is a portrait of a man, a politician, wearing a black mask.  He might be any one.  He might be public enemy Number One or a famous criminal.  Who can tell?

I don't believe the statistics about Covid put out by the government.  If Andrew Cuomo could fudge statistics, why should we give credence to any one's statistics?  I certainly don't. 



1 comment:

ETat said...

You are cleverer than 75% of the population - they made it a virtue to stop thinking critically of the news they hear - no, any thinking at all, period - and just repeat any lie de jour coming out of TV, as if it was a god-given revelation.
Cowards.
Why is it that the most disgusting, raging, primitive and savage lynch mob consists of the most educated self-styled intellectuals?