Delaware Top Blogs

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Private blogs

I just clicked on one of the blogs on my blogroll, and was directed to a message from Blogger that this blog was for invited readers only. Well hoop-de-do! I felt like I was trying to crash a party to which I was not invited.

I can't afford to be so fussy. I'm so busy whoring for comments, links, or any sign that there are sentient beings out there and that I'm not just wasting my brilliant apercus by shouting them down an empty well, with no response but a hollow echo.

Thanks to those who regularly stop by. You know who you are.

8 comments:

Sheila Rene said...

Oh I'm here. Just lurking, reading your words of wisdom...and hilarity...

miriam sawyer said...

Thanks, sweetie.

Dick Stanley said...

I'll keep it up if you reciprocate now and then. Well, I'd probably keep it up even if you don't.

Tat said...

Sorry, Miriam, haven't had the strength to read blogs lately. In some inexplicable way I've got an ear infection, and the world just shut itself up. I feel like a my head wrapped up in wads of cotton. Or rather same figurine sunk to the bottom of Indian Ocean.

And thoseblogs I attempted to read only give me grief: this one and this one.
These, however, might be a good addition to your "widows" post above.

miriam sawyer said...

Dick: I do drop by. Tatyana: Feel better and thanks for the links.

Anonymous said...

I've been visiting all the blogs on my roll today, too, and have been deleting right and left. (Not yours, of course.)

Private blogs? Why bother?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Oh boy, it was just for two hours of house repairs. Indeed an emergency, and I really applied a stick to my laborer.

But it is so full of bells and whistles now.

Besides, you never comment :-(

Anonymous said...

Vi รจ, ovviamente, molto da sapere su questo. Penso che hai fatto alcuni buoni punti in dispone anche di. Continuare a lavorare, ottimo lavoro!.