Delaware Top Blogs

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Countertops updated

Apparently countertop replacement requires the skills that Eisenhower brought to the invasion of France.  Materials must be chosen and paid for.

  Then the fun begins.  Your old countertop must be removed.  Including the sink.  Next, special estimators will arrive to measure the size and shape needed, leaving the kitchen unusable and looking like a crime scene..   So no cooking or washing in the kitchen.  If the procedures duplicate my previous experience with contractors, since they have been paid, they will return some time in the future which suits them.  The remote future.

  Some day, if you're lucky, they will return with the new countertop, which you have to pay them to install, or do it yourself.  I can''t picture myself wrestling unaided with a large and awkward  sheet of quartz weighing approximately ten tons, so I will have to wait until they condescend to send someone to install it.

  So I started with new flooring, which does so much for the kitchen, and the countertop returns to the wishlist behind the longed-for trip to Australia.  In short, in Neverland.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally I don't learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this
write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it!

Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your site?
Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of
content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely inspired with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
Is this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the excellent high quality writing,
it's uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one today..

Anonymous said...

Great article! That is the type of info that are supposed to be
shared around the web. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this put
up upper! Come on over and consult with my site . Thanks
=)

Anonymous said...

I read this piece of writing completely about the difference of most recent and preceding technologies,
it's awesome article.

Anonymous said...

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet
viewers, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new website.

ETat said...

Are you saying, floor installers are better than countertop installers? Hope springs eternal...