Delaware Top Blogs

Monday, December 10, 2018

Lone Republlcan

I joined the Republlican Jewish Coalition because I am the only Repupblican Jew I know, although I have subspicions about the rabbi.

  I was surprised and pleased to receive an invitation to a Chanukah party.  So I went.  I wanted to see a real-live Republican Jew. 

  There were a lot of them.  Most of them were couples, between 55 and 75, and very nice. Thei all pretty much knew each other.   Most from Pennsylvania and New Jersey.   No one from Delaware.  No young people.

  Where are the young people?  If we don't atttract young people, Republican Jews are going to become extinct. Or do the young have better things to do on Saturday night?

2 comments:

ETat said...

Oh wow, that's one Hanukkah party I'd love to attend.
Although I'm not your target audience (within the age bracket already present, and single)
Lucky you!

miriam sawyer said...

I wish you had been there.