Delaware Top Blogs

Sunday, January 23, 2011

These prom people just won't leave me alone

Coca-Cola Prom
230 Lyndhurst Road
Lyndhurst
Johannesburg
South Africa
2192
We wish to notify you that your email address was generated during the FIFA Soccer world cup finals in South Africa and has won you $1,220,000.00 USD (ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) to claim prize (Tel) 0027-71-578 -9360, email or sms your contact details to (SMS) 0027-78-774-8482 or Email: gracejones@bol.com.br
Contact Person. Shawn Zulu (For your Payment Process)
Your Ref No: FIFA2010/00453EURO.
Kindly email us the below details.
Full Names:
Sex:
City:
Country:
Direct Mobile Number:
Age:
Email:
Ref No:
Note: if ever you are under 18, you will be automatically disqualified unless you provide us with the information of someone who is above 18 years of age.
We Congratulates you on behalf of FIFA and its Partner for making FIFA2010 successful.This is brought to by the FIFA Partners below:
·
·
·

Congratulations,
Ms. Grace Jones
FIFA2010 LOC TEAM

Even though I have decided to continue my humble existence as an obscure Delaware blogger, they keep pestering me!

2 comments:

Qasid said...

i got the same email! thats fake

Anonymous said...

I know me too! Just leave me alone!