Delaware Top Blogs

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Things on my to-do list I'm pretty sure I'm never going to do

1. Dig out the instruction booklet for my clothes steamer and figure out how to use it.
2. Weigh myself every day.
3. Stop eating chocolate.
4. Get liposuction. (Unless I stop eating chocolate, drinking chocolate, thinking about chocolate.)
5. Clean out the closet in the spare room.
6. Weed my shoe collection.
7. Match every single sock in the drawer to its mate or throw it out.
8. Look up algorythm. Read the definition. Understand it. Memorize it.

I'm tired. Making out this list has exhausted me. I need some chocolate to restore my energy. Consider it medicinal.

2 comments:

airforcewife said...

The sock thing - I'm not sure it's possible.

Some of my missing socks are probably at your house. I don't know how they got there, but I do know that somehow they hitched a ride out of here.

miriam sawyer said...

Is one of the socks in question navy blue with green stripes? If so, I have it.