Delaware Top Blogs

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Observant Jews seek kinky sex

I kind of thought that was a no-no.

On sites like Craigslist and AshleyMadison.com (which carries the motto “Life is short. Have an affair.”) people who self-proclaim as “religious” can be found seeking out others of their faith tradition to be unfaithful with.


I've never actually had an affair, but if I did I can't imagine discussing religious matters with my adulterous lover. I have a husband for that kind of thing.

It reminds me of something I read long ago: Remember Amy Fisher, who shot her inamorata's wife? Sure you do; she was the Long Island Lolita! Well, when she went to prison she requested kosher food. Adultery, yes, trying to kill another human being, okay; but treyfe food, no!

Oy vey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was purely practical. The food in prison is notoriously bad. The kosher food is slightly better so anyone who can make any claim to it usually does so.