Delaware Top Blogs

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A letter to Macy's

Dear Macy's:

I am writing to inquire why I must have two Macy’s accounts, one of which does not send me a monthly statement. I pay my Macy’s bill in full every month, yet these other charges do not appear on the bill. But even though they don’t send me a bill, I am supposed to pay the bill they don’t send me.

How am I supposed to know what the charges are, if you don’t send me a statement?

If you people are not smart enough to send me one simple statement for this account, how do you expect to run a business? No wonder the economy is in trouble.

Now I am paying off this Visa account in full, and I want this account closed permanently. I would still like to have a Macy’s account, but if I have to close both of these accounts to have peace of mind, I will be regretfully forced to do so.

I’ve enjoyed getting discounts at Macy’s, but they’re not worth being driven nuts.

Sincerely,

Miriam

3 comments:

The Sanity Inspector said...

How am I supposed to know what the charges are, if you don’t send me a statement?That would be telling!

Anonymous said...

Looks like no Macy's rep is going to show up at your service, the way Verizon's did.

miriam sawyer said...

Tat: Actually, I still don't have Verizon straight, and never will. Probably.