Delaware Top Blogs

Saturday, November 10, 2007

People I least want to hear, read, or think about

These people should get the hook indefinitely. The American people have suffered enough.

9. Ron Paul

8. Dennis Kucinich

7. Paris Hilton

6. Duane "Dog" Chapman

5. Ellen deGeneris

4. Rosie O'Donnell

3. Britney Spears

2. Heather Mills

1. And the once and always champion, Jimmah (malaise) Carter, friend to dictators everywhere.

Let's have a moratorium on any news about them. Unless, of course, one of them dies. Their obituaries will be welcome.

8 comments:

Sheila Rene said...

I had Rosie O'Donnell higher on my list.

miriam sawyer said...

Well, reasonable people can differ.

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, OK, I get it. But will still talk about RP's IDEAS. OK?

Yup, Jimmy should just go away.

Dick Stanley said...

This is what I get for avoiding television. Who are Chapman and Mills?

miriam sawyer said...

Chapman is an ugly loudmouth who has a tv program and made some indiscreet remarks on the telephone; he's on the tube every other minute apologizing and rending his garments.

Mills is the former Mrs Paul McCartney who likes to snivel and feel sorry for herself because she only got eight gazillion dollars instead of twelve.

miriam sawyer said...

As for Jimmy, away isn't far enough away for me. He should go and live in third life.

Tat said...

Oh I could get about 20 items on this list.

But no disagreement with your choices so far.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Oy. I definitely wouldn't want to get on your shit list, Miriam.