Delaware Top Blogs

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The war against pudge

 
Posted by Picasa


When I was 16 and graduated from high school, I was a bit of a pudge. See above.

 


A couple of years later, I went on my own version of a low carb diet. Results above.

I don't think I ate another carb for ten years. Then one day I had an ice cream cone. It was all over.

Much, much, much later--many pounds later-- I sent for Nutrisystem. Actually, I did it yesterday. The march toward sylphdom has begun.

The food sounds absolutely vile, by the way.

6 comments:

That Broad said...

That is such a nice picture of you.

airforcewife said...

Wow, that second picture is just gorgeous! I mean the artistry of it. Although you're very pretty, too.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say around the foot permanently stuck in my mouth.

miriam sawyer said...

Thanks, ladies. The second picture was taken by a professional theatrical photographer. I'm not sure I looked like that on my best days.

You sure wouldn't recognize me now.

Gail said...

It makes you look like Grace Kelly.

prairie biker said...

rowrrrrrrrrr ....

I really like that picture.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

The picture is indeed a stunner. As for the carb... carb... carb.. aha, got it: carburetor?