Delaware Top Blogs

Friday, August 24, 2007

Comment moderation is on again

You wouldn't think anyone would take offense at my humble little blog, would you? Well, it has happened again. I am joining the author of those notorious Danish cartoons as being offensive to muslims. Will I become famous? Will someone burn me in effigy? Watch this space for further developments.

Wow! I feel like Patrick Henry. Or was it another of the founding fathers? Never mind, it was some dead white male. Don't bother me with details.

Why do I think that a comment that begins "Yo bitch!" is not an expression of reasoned discourse and is not going to get any better? I guess I just have a jaded view of human nature. Anyway, comment moderation is on. Yo, insulting commentors! Make of it what you will.

6 comments:

KurtP said...

Two questions:

Which post was it for?
and

Maybe he just grew up around ghetto rap and thinks that that's the way you're supposed to address any female you talk to? *innocent look*

SnoopyTheGoon said...

When it comes from a person who considers "Yo bitch!" being a term of endearment, he may be feel rejected by your filtering out his comments.

Yeah, life is never simple...

Tat said...

He feels rejected, poor sod? He doesn't know any better?
Well now he does.

Dick Stanley said...

Comment moderation is the only route. Unless you're in the mood for a little troll-bashing.

airforcewife said...

Oh, I missed that one! I'm kind of sad.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this alot... and I agree with you to some degree.
frokostordning