Delaware Top Blogs

Friday, March 30, 2007

Bad dating karma

Rachel has a link to an article about unacceptable dates.

How that article brings back memories of dates, bad, worse and unbelievable. I only remember the unbelievably bad. It was a long time ago, after all.

1. The guy who kept letting out rebel yells when drunk, and who was often drunk. That stuff didn't go over real big in central Ohio.
2. The fellow who kept calling and explaining where he was and why he wasn't where he was supposed to be, namely at my house.
3. The chap who took me out to dinner and ate fried chicken with his hands and had dirty fingernails.
4. The man who didn't change his sheets all semester. Or his socks.
5. The one with an Italian Mother. You know the kind --the mom who thinks no girl is good enough for her son. And she buys all his shirts.

Oh how I hated dating! In Mr Charm's favor, I have to say, he Took Me Away from All That. My condolences to the girls who are still in the game.

3 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Good grief, men suck!!!

And I'll never admit I wrote this in front of my fellow gender. Heh.

miriam sawyer said...

I suppose there are some really rotten women as well.

craig said...

Maybe not in central Ohio, but the rebel yell works as a mating call in the southern part of the Buckeye state.