Delaware Top Blogs

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blogging is tough.

Not for lack of something, anything, to say. I can usually think of some lame idea or half-baked theory to put out there.

It's just the idea that if I post aforesaid lame idea, etc., someone is likely to read it. And find it stupid, sophomoric, mean-spirited, or just generally dopy.

And what if I post something I think is brilliant and people think it is stupid, sophomoric, mean-spirited--you get the idea.

And what if no-one ever comments about anything?

So please comment. Since many of you are really busy and don't have time to think of some incisive comment that really sheds light on the matter at hand, here are some suggested comments to get you started:

ROTFL; Good post. I agree. Great blog. Thanks for sharing that. What a brilliant idea!

I'm sure my readers can take it from there. And if you can't think of something nice to say, don't say anything.

No comments: