Delaware Top Blogs

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tom Casey Jr gets on my nerves

I thought he might, just might be an honest politician, who puts principle ahead of expediency. His old man, you might remember, was an outspoken opponent of abortion, and Junior is similarly considered "pro-life."

Was I ever wrong! I heard this oily politician interviewed on NPR, and he did everything short of promising to get an abortion himself to get the pro-choicers behind him.

Wait, there's worse. He referred to "President Bush and his rich friends." As opposed to President Clinton and the paupers he hung out with, I guess. Or the welfare recipients who frequented President Kennedy's table.

This isn't political discourse. It's appealing to people's baser instincts, such as envy.

You people from PA, don't vote for him. And stay away from the Skoogle.

No comments: