Delaware Top Blogs

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New life in old news

On August 2, I posted the following on Blogcritics:

The latest news on Natalee Holloway
Published on August 02, 2005
By Miriam

There isn't any.

Yes, ponds are drained, witnesses are questioned, jailed, released; the FBI come and go; everyone who ever met the girl is interviewed. Sample interview:

Interviewer: You are the dog trainer who trained Natalee's German shepherd. What do you think happened to Natalee?


Dog trainer: First off, I want to say that I feel great sympathy for Natalee's family, including her dog, Monster.

I: Does your knowledge of Natalee give you any ideas as to what occurred?

Dt: Not really, but she did love her dog.


Simple, eh? Innocuous, yes?

Well, the post will not die. So far, I have 334 comments. The commentors argue with each other, insult each other, discuss topics far removed from the Holloway case, and for all I know, have gotten married to each other and started a family, or at least exchanged recipes.

Perhaps they could have a little party.

No comments: