Delaware Top Blogs

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Moving down the evolutionary ladder

I can sympathize with Akaky .

As ever, the Truth Laid Bear system has me a bit bamboozled. Only yesterday I was a flappy bird, happily ensconced between the 6,600's and the 6,900's, and content with my lot. Today I learn that I am a slithering reptile again, which I can live with if I have to, I suppose, but the Bear now says that I am now listed at 10,000 or so and the graph with my links has fallen faster than a drunk on a bobsled run. I concede that I may have fallen greatly in the estimation of my fellow bloggers....


I, too, was once a bird and am now a rodent again. My glory days were when I posted about blogging naked. This just goes to show how bloggers are alive to important issues. Like Natalee Holloway.

No comments: