Delaware Top Blogs

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Blogger is driving me crazy

Yes, Blogger is cheap. In fact it is free, the very best kind of cheap. Otherwise, no-one would use it. It's a very clumsy tool. For instance, since I haven't been blogging, I forgot that, even though I put page breaks in, Blogger does not recognize them. They print all my stuff in one block of text--the print equivalent of a speech by the late lamented (but not by me) Fidel Castro.

By the way, for those who want to impeach Donald Trump: Getting rid of Trump doesn't mean that Hillary would be president. That's not how it works. Mike Pence would become President. I hope you all like him. He probably would not employ his son-in-law, and it's a sure thing that Melania is prettier than Mrs Pence.

4 comments:

CGHill said...

I figure anyone who thinks Hillary gets a do-over is too stupid to vote.

Dick Stanley said...

Trump won't be impeached. If that upsets you. so sorry.

miriam sawyer said...

I don't want Trump to be impeached. I think it was stupid of him to appoint Mueller.

I want to impeach the New York Times.

Dick Stanley said...

Trump didn't appoint Mueller, Deputy AG Rosenstein did, without Sessions involvement since he recused himself on matters Russia. The NYT is downsizing itself out of existence.