Delaware Top Blogs

Friday, June 15, 2012

I received the following letter from our leader:

Patricia -- I'm about to sit down for lunch with a few grassroots supporters who are being flown in from Arizona, Maryland, Michigan, and Ohio. It'll just be me and these four supporters, with enough time to relax and have a real conversation. I can't wait. I'm not going to get to do too many more of these before November. That's just a fact. So if you'd like to be there for one of the last ones, please chip in $3 or whatever you can -- and you'll be automatically entered for that chance: https://donate.barackobama.com/Meet-Me-for-Dinner Next time, I could be on my way to meet you. Thanks, Barack
I would be all starry-eyed about this, except my name is not Patricia. So I won't be sending three dollars.

No comments: