Delaware Top Blogs

Monday, September 17, 2007

I don't want to hear another word about O J Simpson, dammit!

Let's acknowledge first thing that the man is a thorough-going rotter, a real nogoodnik.

The details don't interest me! I was livid when I turned on Fox News yesterday and instead of mellow Brit and the bunch, reporters were standing around with microphones like something was happening--it was not!

I don't want to hear another word about the man, unless you can report that he has been dipped in honey and deposited in an ant heap. That's the only OJ news I care to hear.

3 comments:

That Broad said...

I don't want to hear about it at all. I JUST DON'T CARE. I completely block out any OJ coverage.

Dick Stanley said...

O.J., he's not just for breakfast, anymore. He's for all day.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.