Delaware Top Blogs

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wanted: more amusing families

I have gotten lots of comments (well, three or four) from people who have enjoyed my posts about my family, asking for more. I'm sorry to say that I believe I have exhausted--for now--my family's amusing antics. The rest of their activities are pretty dreary. Most of them are from Ohio, you know.

So, until I remember more and better anecdotes about my family, I am going to have to borrow someone else's amusing family reminiscences. Does anyone have any amusing family anecdotes they could contribute to my blog? Just until someone in my family does something entertaining?

3 comments:

airforcewife said...

I have a hard time believing this. I think that you just are having a hard time separating your "normal" from our "amusing". That is to say, it may have been normal for you, but it's highly entertaining to us.

My family, on the other hand, not so much - unless you count the fact that my MIL shakes her fist at people when she gets angry and calls them, "Disgustig NAZI pigs!" and my own grandmother has to find a way to work the word "vagina" into every conversation several decibals louder than everything else she is saying.

I live vicariously through you.

That Broad said...

Ha. That's hilarious AFW.

miriam sawyer said...

Afw: Why is your grandma so fascinated by women's naughty bits? There must be a tale there.