Delaware Top Blogs

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Long lost letter from John Roberts unearthed

I was cleaning out some stuff left behind by previous inhabitants of this house and I discovered this letter:

Dear Aunt Mary:

Hi!

I am at Camp Whitewasp. It is in the Poconos. I am haveing fun, I guess.

We went canoing and swimming.

The wether is lousy. The food is lousy. When my counseler asked me how the food was, I said it was lousy and there was not enough of it. He did not know it was a joke, Aunt Mary. When he grows up, he wants to be a US Senator.

Well, that's about it. How are you and Uncle George?

Love,
Johnny


The envelope indicates it was sent by a certain Johnny Roberts in 1964. I am immediately turning it over to the Senate Judiciary Committee, to assist them in their deliberations.

Pretty sinister, eh?

No comments: