Delaware Top Blogs

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Using small household items to fix things

My Keurig coffee maker was not functioning properly, so I looked at their website for a fix. The first step recommended on the website was "Find a paper clip and straighten it out." A paper clip! I seem to remember them from the 20th century, but haven't seen one in years.
The whole procedure outlined on their website reminded me of an incident on the Jackie Gleason show, where Trixie and Alice fixed a car with a bobby pin, to the consternation of their husbands.
I could not find a paper clip but a straight pin luckily did the trick. I poked holes in the thing until it came to its senses and started to dispense coffee.

1 comment:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Hi Miriam,

I understand (from Dick S.) you experience some problems with Blogger. Can't say I am an expert, just a user, but why don't you send me an e-mail with details.

To simplyjews at gmail dot com

Oh, and this comment could be erased, of course, as not fitting the subject. Well, almost ;-)