Delaware Top Blogs

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Hanging out with Betty and Veronica

A friend and I were lamenting about how far away our families are. Then we got to talking about friends taking the place of family. Which got her to why neither of us has a group of friends that all get together and have good times together. I don't have such a group and neither does she. When I was in college back in the twentieth century I had such a group, but of course members of the group were always falling out--getting married or engaged, moving out of state, or getting arrested. (They didn't really get arrested, but I wanted to see how many of you were paying attention.)

We decided that what we really wanted was to hang out with Betty and Veronica down at the malt shop. Is that too unreasonable a request?

No comments: