Delaware Top Blogs

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Greenpeace manifesto

Greenpeace is embarassed by this statement, and has removed a large part of it from their web page:

“Let's talk about what that mass civil disobedience is going to look like.

"If you're one of those who have spent their lives undermining progressive climate legislation, bankrolling junk science, fueling spurious debates around false solutions, and cattle-prodding democratically-elected governments into submission, then hear this:
We know who you are. We know where you live. We know where you work. And we be many, but you be few.”

Cute, isn't it?

The left has appropriated all the best, most desirable words. "Green," what could be wrong with that? And "peace" is endorsed by 86 percent of the American people, according to the latest polls. No-one wants to be brown and in favor of war, right?

But I digress. This was not the point I wanted to make. Here it is:

I be American. I be native English speaker. I speak and write proper English. You be idiot.

2 comments:

airforcewife said...

I *hate* it when people try to be cutesy by using incorrect grammar.

It's not cute, it's stupid. And adults should not be trying to be cute anyway, that ended at age 5.

Carpe Jugulum said...

So these fools know where i work and live...... fine by me they can come around and i'll hand them their testicles for ear rings.

But thats just me, i need to work on my people skills.....or maybe not.