Saturday, October 31, 2009

More about "higher" education

From stuff white people like:

When white people go away to college, they tend to study what are known as the Arts. This includes actual Art, English, History, Classics, and Philosophy. These can of course be broken down further into Film, Womyn’s Studies (yes the spelling is correct), Communications, Gender Studies, and so forth. It is important to note that a high percentage of white people also get degrees in Political Science, which is pretty much like arts, and only seems to have the word “science” in it to make white people feel better about themselves.

I don't think you can go wrong adopting the general principle that, in college curricula, anything that includes the word "studies" involves a minimum of studying and a maximum of feeling sympathy for the downtrodden of all races, genders, and income levels.

To generalize further, people who major in Communication cannot communicate in any language less rudimentary than smoke signals, and any field of study that is designated "Science," for example social science and political science, has no scientific basis at all.

From broadstuff, via Instapundit.

1 comment:

creakypavillion said...

For career purposes, though, it is much more promising to go into Black studies (maybe there should've been a supplemental "StuffBlackPeopleLike" site) - a few years of whining and pretebd anger - and voila, you are a First Lady.