Delaware Top Blogs

Thursday, May 22, 2008

More six word memoirs

I've been thinking about this one, and have come up with a few six-word memoirs for some prominent people:

Al Gore: My carbon footprint is very large.

Barack Obama: I bring people together, especially bigots.

Hillary Clinton: I'll never quit; I'd die first.

Rev Jeremiah Wright: Love Jesus, and hate white people.

John Edwards: There are two Americas, us and them.

Mitt Romney: I'm a Mormon; deal with it.

Bill O'Reilly: It's always my turn to talk.

Bill Ayers: What rotten people we Americans are.

Sean Penn: I'm stupid, but I'm always right.

Jane Fonda: Sitting on cannons is great exercise.

Visitors to this site are invited to come up with their own six-word descriptions.

1 comment:

Paul Mitchell said...

Maxine Waters: There is no brain, only vacuum.

That's all I have on a Saturday when I am vegging.