Delaware Top Blogs

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Are New Jersey residents rude?

Mamacita thinks so.

Maybe. They certainly can be aggressive. But, having lived in Delaware, I can attest that Delaware drivers appear to be operating under the influence of some powerful, but not necessarily legal, substance. They do not seem to be fully awake and conscious.

You drive down a main road and some fool comes darting out of a side street to make a left turn inches in front of your car. They don't necessarily do it fast, either. I've got a message for these Delaware dreamers:

Where are you going in such a hurry? Are you off to discover a cure for cancer? Or to prevent a third world war? If not, how about obeying the rules of the road? My brakes may not be good enough to save your life, or mine.

1 comment:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Dreamers... I like dreamers, they go through the life much more contended than other poor grunts.

I see this post as an endorsement of Delaware.