Delaware Top Blogs

Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm sick and tired of Congress undermining the war

I wish they would sabotage the war in an honest way and get it over with. I'm sure Osama would be pleased, and I would be too, because I can stop watching them destroy our country's security inch by inch. The Dems are so enamoured of bringing Bush down that they don't mind the collateral damage--i e, us.

So the United States' prestige is destroyed, our allies can no longer depend on us, and the security situation in the world becomes far more perilous. It's worth it, isn't it, to bring down Chimpy Bushitler? Of course it is.

My only hope is that Rudi Guiliani might become president. The right will do its best to see that this won't happen, of course, because Rudi doesn't think correctly about abortion, gay marriage, and gun control.

I don't give a damn about any of that crap. Rudi could raise my taxes, ride roughshod over my civil liberties, etc. None of this will matter anyway, as we'll all be dead or slaves if the dems win.

No comments: