Delaware Top Blogs

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Namby-pamby Bush

The President has been saying tactful things about not offending the Religion of Peace- niks, currently rioting at a theatre near you.

We have to be tactful. We don't want to hurt their feelings.

I want to hurt their feelings. And any other part of their anatomy.

Here's what I want the President to say to them:

Your feelings are hurt? It's a tough world. Suck it up. If you don't like it, you can go f*** yourselves. There's a principle involved here. Free speech is more important than your feelings, which are a crock anyway.


I hate it when he starts talking in that sanctimonious manner, like a psalm-singing Presbyterian Wall street lawyer (as someone said of John Foster Dulles).

I guess that's why I'm not president.

No comments: