Monday, October 31, 2005

Matt hates daylight savings time

Lonetreeonthe prairie doesn't like the way the whole thing is handled:

I have a new proposal for Daylight Savings Time.

This whole spring forward thing where we lose an hour? This needs to not be on a weekend. That is my hour. I need to lose an hour on Monday or even Thursday. Preferably in the middle of the afternoon. I think it would be fantastic to magically have one less hour on a Monday to deal with. But take somebody's boss's hour. Don't take mine.

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I want you to stop and compare with my application home mortgage blog.

House Cleaning said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Hey playa! You need to check out my wy wyoming house cleaning blog.