Delaware Top Blogs

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blogger wants to know how you blog

Project Bowl wants to know your blogging and e-mail habits.

I check my e-mail twice a day, to avoid having to read 400 messages in one day. Also, that's how I keep in touch. Except for now, with horrible Comcast, I can't access my address book. Everyone I know thinks I have dropped into a hole.

Next, I check my own blog and read the precious, brilliant witty comments of my dsicerning readers.

Then I check my stats.

Next, I go down the list (or up if I'm in the mood) on my blogroll and try to read all recent posts. This is getting more time-consuming.

Then I read the NYTimes, or at least the parts that don't bore me stiff.

If I'm lucky, I'll think of something to say, and say it.

And so to bed.

No comments: