Saturday, July 30, 2005

This has been obsessing me:

Charmaine Yoest has been responding to the canard that there are no iconic women. All night long, names of "iconic" women have been passing through my brain, leaving me no rest. A new list: Cecile Chaminade; Jeanette Rankin; Hildy Boggs; Bess Myerson; Dianne Feinstein; Mary Landrieu; Elizabeth Cady Stanton; Carrie Nation; Margaret Sanger; Kay Bailey Hutchinson.

A new meme: Think of ten women not already mentioned. I mean you, Rachel.
And you, Matt. Also Isabel.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your Home Equity Loan blog.

Hi Hawaii House Cleaning said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I beg of you, just check out my pr puerto rico house cleaning blog.