Delaware Top Blogs

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Experts improve my computer

First, my grandson, who is visiting, installs music downloading software so he can burn a CD. The computer slows to a crawl. David, my computer guru, takes it off.

On my next visit, my grandson installs Google on my home page. David takes it off the next time he comes to see why the printer doesn't work.

My daughter installs game software so she can play games online. It takes a lot of memory. David takes it off.

I install Mozilla Firefox because all the bloggers love it. I love it. David takes it off. He also goes into my program files and deletes a load of cookies.

He goes away. I reinstall Firefox. I am a blogger. He can't mess with me.

The printer goes again. I figure out that the wrong printer is installed as the default printer. I try to delete the old printer from the printer file. It won't go, but the printer works again.

The printer stops printing, says it is not communicating. That's the trouble with modern life--too little communication. If only we could communicate. The printer refuses to cooperate.

Google adsense goes away. I reinstall it, but I must have done something funny. Also, my links do not work.

Time to get a life.

3 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

You never know what messes up a computer.

miriam sawyer said...

Well, I sure don't!
Tanks for stopping by

Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with