Delaware Top Blogs

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Loathsome old guy Ward Churchill

There's been a lot of hoo-ha re Ward Churchill these days. I won't recapitulate it, because he has already been done to a turn by the bloggers--no links, google him yourself if you have been living in a coal mine since 2004. Lileks has his picture.. and a brief reference.


<


The blogosphere has been alight with the merry song stylings of Ward Churchill, whose act of promiscuous idiocy got him in trouble with those who don’t believe the janitors and busboys in the World Trade Center actually deserved their fate. About that nonsense I have nothing to say here, but I did note this. His picture:



I want to talk about the picture, not the man. I saw him on television, and the man looks like ten miles of bad road. That must be his high school yearbook picture.

No comments: