Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Portrait of a sex symbol

The poor man just couldn't help himself:

Dominique Strauss-Kahn robustly denied charges of "aggravated pimping" on Tuesday, saying he had no idea he was having sex with prostitutes as women had a habit of "offering themselves to me".
He was actually a model of self-restraint:
                                                                                                        Quizzed on his role for the first time in the three-week trial in Lille, northern France, the 64-year old claimed he had been wrongly depicted as being engaged in "frenetic sexual activity", whereas he only partook in four orgies a year.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious tο find out what blog platform you happen to be using?

I'm experiencing some small secuгity issսeѕ with my latest websitе and I would like
to find something more safe. Do you have any
suggestions?

Feel free to visit my site Maxspect gyre or Ecotech mp10w mp40 mp60

Dick Stanley said...

Only four a year? Whoa. A master of restraint, obviously,

H. M. Stuart said...

Miriam,

I'd like to invite you to join us as a contributor in Alexandria, verbal or graphic, either as an occasional guest author or as a fully privileged Resident Author.

www aleksandreia com

Alexandria might also be the perfect place in which to write about issues and interests which may not yet be an ideal fit for your current blog.

If you think you might be interested in becoming a Resident Author, let me know and I'll forward our formal invitations for you to look over and return, if you decide to proceed.

I look forward to hearing from you.

creakypavillion said...

So engaging in paid sex with a prostitute French Justice interpret as "pimping"?
If that was true, I doubt there will be any men left in France who are not pimps

miriam sawyer said...

Dick: Moderation in all things is recommended by philosophers.